cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus R510AP-No Lights-Ruckus Unleashed

YMM
New Contributor

I have 3 Ruckus R510AP & can't get the lights to come on.  The Ruckus Switch is located in a closet with my AT&T gateway & others (Ring, SmartThings, Luton, etc).  The Ruckus Switch is powered "on".  

I have rebooted the Switch numerous times (unplugged), reset all APs, removed the blue wires from the Switch and put them back in the ports, but still no lights on the APs.  I have also rebooted the internet and everything else in the closet.

I was able to see the 3 APs listed in the AT&T Smart Home Manager (they showed "offline"), but they have disappeared.

I am technology challenged.  I reviewed some of the other posts, but just couldn't figure out how to fix my problem.  

I can't log in to the Ruckus Unleashed app because I can't connect to the Unleashed network (unable to reach Unleashed network).

Can technical support/engineer please assist me with getting my 3 APs back online? Greatly appreciated!

31 REPLIES 31

Hello @YMM 

Thank you for the update.

Please choose the serial port labeled COM3 (Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge (COM3) from the dropdown menu and click OK.

Once you are logged into the Console CLI, kindly assist me with executing the commands that were previously provided.

Thank you for your patience and assistance.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello.  I'm sorry that I'm having trouble.  I clicked "ok" for COM3.  I didn't get any prompts like "ICX7150-12 Router", just a blank screen.  Do I need to install putty if I already installed Mobaxterm??

I'm reading the instructions u sent me, but still lost.  You stated for me to log into "console CLI", in order to do that, do I need to download something else???????

Thanks

20240718_143012.jpg

Hello @YMM 

Thank you for your response and update.

Both PuTTY and MobaXterm are applications used to access the CLI/Console.

Please use PuTTY once to attempt to access the CLI for the COM port displayed in your Device Manager (refer to the screenshot below).

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please let me know.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Can I use Mobaxterm instead of putty since mobaxterm is already installed??? If yes, what do I need to click on?

Hi @YMM 

Thank you for the response.

In serial port dropdown select COM port with (Silicon Labs CP210x USB to UART Bridge (COM3) with speed 9600 and click on OK. Refer to the below highlighted screenshot. Check if you get any CLI prompt.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.