cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus R510 Wireless Access Points are randomly rebooting

cwdarnell
New Contributor

I am having an issue of the Ruckus R510 APs rebooting (cycling off and on) multiple time per day, random time frames.  I have power cycled the modem and switch and rest the APs but still cycling.  It just ran for 2 and 1/2 hours and now just rebooted.  The system rebooted for about 10 minutes and then cycled again.

The switch is a ICX 7150-C12P.  The lights that are on are the Port Link Status, System Status and Power.  All are green.

cwdarnell_0-1689872323001.jpeg

On the APs, the Pwr, 2.4G and 5G lights are green.  Sometimes the CTL is green.

I am not sure where to get the current version of the Unleashed system.

30 REPLIES 30

Imran_ruckus

Hi @cwdarnell 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, and Access Points keeps on rebooting.

May I know how many Access Points are connected to your ICX-7150-C12P Switch? If you have more than one Access Point, please check if all the Access Points are upgraded to the same version. All must be Upgraded to the same version. Please refer to the below screenshot as an example.

Also, please share the screenshot showing the below information.

Please check and confirm and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I have two AP installed.  

Where do I go to get the screen shots you are showing?

Also, I cannot keep the APs running long enough to perform a firmware update.

Hi @cwdarnell 

Thank you for the response.

Try Accessing Unleashed on a web browser via the IP address of the Access Points, please try to find the Master IP address of the Access Point and try to check it on a browser? Please refer to the below guide to find the IP address.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

You should see the below Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Once you login to the unleashed system on a web using above mentioned steps, please help us with the screenshots mentioned in the last post.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Here are the configs of both APsMaster AP Config.JPG2nd AP Config.JPG