cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus R510 Wireless Access Points are randomly rebooting

cwdarnell
New Contributor

I am having an issue of the Ruckus R510 APs rebooting (cycling off and on) multiple time per day, random time frames.  I have power cycled the modem and switch and rest the APs but still cycling.  It just ran for 2 and 1/2 hours and now just rebooted.  The system rebooted for about 10 minutes and then cycled again.

The switch is a ICX 7150-C12P.  The lights that are on are the Port Link Status, System Status and Power.  All are green.

cwdarnell_0-1689872323001.jpeg

On the APs, the Pwr, 2.4G and 5G lights are green.  Sometimes the CTL is green.

I am not sure where to get the current version of the Unleashed system.

30 REPLIES 30

These solutions require a Windows PC and I do not have one that I can install software on.  What other options do I have?

Good morning !  Trying to find a Windows PC.  Is there another option to try?

Hi @cwdarnell 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

You could try to get console access on MAC described at the end of the below guide.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

However, we suggest using a Windows machine for an easier upgrade.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

nnedev
New Contributor

I'm having the same issue ever since I upgraded to the latest version 200.14.6.1.199. My two APs are running the same version, so I'll be keeping tabs on this thread to see if there will be a resolution.

Ned

Hi @nnedev 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @nnedev 

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.