cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus ICX7150-CA12P not powering up

JFerg8384
New Contributor

Ruckus ICX7150-CA12P is not powering up. When power cable is plugged in, the amber lights quickly flash. After this initial flash there are no lights or sound comes from device. Status button does not trigger any lights and neither does reset button (held while power is applied to device). Have tried different power cables and power sources, and no luck.

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @JFerg8384 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for sharing the requested information.

As discussed in the Private chat, you are unable to get the Switch back online after performing troubleshooting steps. 

To proceed with the RMA of the Switch (Replacement), please share the requested information with support on chat as discussed in the private chat.

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I have sent photo, but do not see an option to upload a video.

Hi @DiazFranknel 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well

As this case is raised by @JFerg8384 

To avoid confusion with posts, you can create your own post with the problem you're facing and a detailed description of the network issue and what you've done so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

DiazFranknel
New Contributor

I have the same issue after power outage. I tried to follow the forums on how to troubleshoot it step by step but i'm not able to recover it. I'm not familiar on how to troubleshoot this kind of tech stuffs. If someone can help me please, please, please.