cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ruckus App

Sharon
New Contributor

About 2 months ago I posted that I can not use the ruckus app - unleashed as it tells me to go to setting there is nothing wrong with my settings.  I installed the update for the app that was supposed to fix this problem.  I still can not log on to the app.  When is this going to be fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Sharon 

Thank you so much for your patience.

As we discussed on the private chat, we were able to troubleshoot the issue and now you are able to access your RUCKUS Unleashed Application and Unleashed web system without any issues.

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

Jayavidhya

Hi @Sharon 

Greetings of the day,

Please try to access the unleashed on a web browser via the IP address of the access points.

To find the master IP address of the Access points please follow the below link. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

Once you find the IP address of the access points please try to check it on a browser. You should see the below Unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

The link does not work and how does this help with the app?  I want to use the app not a web browser

Hi @Sharon 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please find the below link to find the IP address of the devices.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

Please let us know whether you could login to the unleashed dashboard through web browser or not.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I am getting very frustrated as you are not answering my question on how I get access to the app not the web browser.  I want to use the app.

Also, the link you provided is sending me to get app's that are not compatible with my MAC.  How am I supposed to get to the IP address?

I am tired of wasting time on a simple thing - I need some real help that answers my questions.