cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router that works with Rukus Unleashed

RobF007
New Contributor

Hello, 

I'm shopping around for a router that I can shut the wifi off. My current router is from spectrum and I can't turn off the wifi. I'm trying to prevent the router from interfering with my rukus system. 

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Squozen
Contributor III

Your best bet is to check your ISP's community forum and see what other users are recommending.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Jayavidhya

Hi @Rob007

Greetings of the day,

Based on your description it seems like you need to turn off your wireless network. Please login to your unleashed network and follow the below steps.

Goto AP-->configuration --> Radio 2.4ghz --> SSID tab --> disable wireless availability

Also please refer to the below link on how to disable wifi network.

https://docs.ruckuswireless.com/unleashed/200.4/index.html#c-RadioBGN.html

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Squozen
Contributor III

Your best bet is to check your ISP's community forum and see what other users are recommending.

Hi @RobF007 & @Squozen 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Please note, that switching/changing ISP (Internet Service Provider) doesn’t affect your RUCKUS setup network. You just need to unplug and plug the new ISP Router’s ethernet cable on the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch.

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.