cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Ruckus unleashed

Jagordo
New Contributor

I went through the Steps to reset my Unleashed ruckus unplugging one of the 2 and leaving just one AP. I went through the steps reset it and then configured the new wifi and now I have two Wi-Fi with two different names. The new one I created and the old one that I was replacing is still there.  I tried to go into the admin to configure it out and it says I’m not on the that ruckus network. 
How do I get one removed this fixed and get this configured right? Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Jagordo ,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I understand that you are facing issues in resetting the Ruckus unleashed.

This may happen when your RUCKUS Access Points are on an older version which doesn’t let you log into the Unleashed application. We suggest you upgrade your ALL RUCKUS R510 Access Points to version 200.15.6.12.304 which is recently released.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to upgrade the Ruckus AP to a recommended version

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Upgrade-process-of-the-RUCKU...

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Jagordo ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello @Jagordo ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community