cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Not Working

jdm0505
New Contributor

I’ve attempted to reset the Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P with no success.  What is my next step? Attemped Reset as outlined in documentation. Pin in reset while unplugged, plug in, wait until reboot lights appear. I've attempted this about 15-20 times now and it never makes it past the blinking yellow lights.

16 REPLIES 16

Imran_ruckus

Hi  @jdm0505 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve the issues you are experiencing with your RUCKUS setup.

Based on the information provided, it appears that you are encountering issues with the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch reset.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are committed to assisting you promptly.

To better assist you, could you please provide the following information:
What is the current status of the Switch? When your switch is connected to the outlet, do you observe any illuminated lights (amber or green)? Kindly describe which lights are visible. Additionally, please provide a photo showing the status of the lights and the full switch panel with cable connections to the switch ports.

Please log into your RUCKUS Account before uploading these photos/screenshots.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out. 

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to resolving this matter for you promptly.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

jdm0505
New Contributor

Before Reset, the PWR light is green but SYST is yellow. After reset it's all flashing yellow lights but it stays in this state indefinitely. I want to attach images but unlike your sample image there doesn't appear to be any option to add images.

jdm0505
New Contributor

Sorry for the double reply the images option appeared after I posted the last one.5.jpg3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

Hi @jdm0505 

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for providing the information and the screenshot. Based on the screenshot, the amber light on the "SYST" indicates that the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch appears to be stuck in boot mode.

Please try hard reset multiple times and check if the SYST LED turns green which is a normal indication. If that doesn't work please proceed with Software Recovery.

To address this issue, please refer to the following RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base article for troubleshooting guidance:

Fixing RUCKUS Switch with an Amber/Orange Light on "SYST"

Please follow the instructions in the article, and let me know if you require any further assistance during the process.

Thank you once again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community