cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Not Working

bullseyeward3
New Contributor II

I’ve attempted to reset the Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P with no success.  What is my next step?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @bullseyeward3 ,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Based on the discussion we had through the private message, we understand that you are unable to complete the software recovery process successfully and as your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not working , you tried to complete the reset process  However, the failure persists. This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

Reset has been attempted at least 10 times to no avail.  Unfortunately I don't have a laptop to enable the software recovery option.  Thank you, Bill

Hi @bullseyeward3 ,

Thank you for sharing the picture.

I understand that the status lights on the Switch is Amber and the PWR light is Green which means that the Switch is stuck in the boot mode.

May I please know if you have performed reset o Switch multiple times and if the reset still doesn’t work, have you performed software recovery?

If yes, could you please mention the point where you are getting stuck. If you could share screenshot, we could look into the matter and assist you accordingly.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

The reset option has been attempted a minimum of 10 times....

As stated, I don't have a laptop to perform the software recovery action.  Bill

Hello @bullseyeward3 ,

Thank you for the response and information. 

I understand that you does not have a laptop to perform software recovery. Kindly requesting you to arrange a laptop to perform software recovery.

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible so that they are not difficult to follow. However, if you continue to have difficulties, we would recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

These are way too complicated for me - can I send this device back to be refurbished?  I'm OK with paying shipment.