cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Not Working

bullseyeward3
New Contributor II

I’ve attempted to reset the Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P with no success.  What is my next step?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @bullseyeward3 ,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Based on the discussion we had through the private message, we understand that you are unable to complete the software recovery process successfully and as your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not working , you tried to complete the reset process  However, the failure persists. This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

Hello @bullseyeward3 ,

Thank you for the response.

The issue happened since the Switch went in to the boot mode and this will be fixed once the software recovery is completed.

Apologies, as per our policies we cannot replace the unit as this is a software issue that can be resolved with the troubleshooting steps. 

We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

And this forum is on a best best-effort basis support.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

With all due respect Pinky, the software recovery is not able to be completed by this owner due to lack of a laptop.  At this point I have no other choice but to return the device.  As a customer of a Ruckus I would expect a process allowing the defective product to be returned for refurbishment.  Especially considering I am willing to pay for shipping.  

Hello @bullseyeward3  ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

My switch is not working so no this forum provided no solution to me.  I've responded via private message and received no communication.  Very frustrating given the device has a lifetime warranty.  I will be sending a note to Commscope shortly.  

Hi @bullseyeward3 ,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Based on the discussion we had through the private message, we understand that you are unable to complete the software recovery process successfully and as your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not working , you tried to complete the reset process  However, the failure persists. This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL), and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Did I answer your queries? If yes, hit the Kudos buttons and also accept the answers as Accepted solutions.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran