cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request RMA for ICX 7150 switch

DBialt83
New Contributor

I'm not sure how this forum works.  I have the ICX 7150 switch that won't power up.  I've tried resetting and connecting my pc to the console using putty but I can't get the switch to power up.  I'd like to request an RMA.  I'm not able to load a picture.  I've included my pic.Picture of my device plugged into wallPicture of my device plugged into wall

7 REPLIES 7

Jayavidhya

Hi @DBialt83 

Greetings of the day,

Based on the image you have shared, it seems your switch is not responding,  this unit should be RMA (return merchandise authorization) in simple words replace it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I can't start a chat.  It keeps saying that I'm incognito but I'm not.  I'm logged in but can't start a chat or create a request for an RMA.

This system is so confusing.  Can you please help me?

Hi @DBialt83 

For detailed understanding of the issue please share the screenshot of the error you are getting while opening the link.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hi @DBialt83 

Seems like you are having issue with your browser. Please try updating your browser or try using the link in another device.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community