cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refurbished ICX 7150 C12P Switch/Hub How to install

dsmith160
Contributor

Refurbished Switch/Hub ICX 7150 C12P has LED's SYST orange & PWR LED green. No other LED's on. Status area no LED's lights on. AP also has no LED's lights. Nokia fiber modem light functioning including internet LED. Router functioning and devices including computer and other devices have internet connections. Access points are properly connected to router including AP however, no LED activity from 7150 access points or LED's.

All the devices are connected properly as mentioned in forum diagram furnished by Vasquez Fer Moderator

A modem and a router are connected to the ICX 7150-C12p.

Refurbished Switch/Hub ICX 7150 C12P received with no set-up/ installation instructions how to connect the application "Unleashed" or ConfigMe. Please provide the step required to bring the Switch/Hub ICX 7150 C12P & AP online.

Dallas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @dsmith160 

Thank you for the response.

you can skip the remote management which is not required for now.

For the other Switch issue you have, I would suggest you raising a new post and we can check all the required details and proceed accordingly.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Did I answer your query? If yes, hit the Kudos button and also accept the answer as an Accepted solution.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Imran_ruckus

Hi @dsmith160 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you need assistance as your replaced RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch isn’t working.

As we saw on the other old post you have, we already RMA, and you got a new Switch. As you mentioned the light status, could you please share a picture of your new Switch showing the light status when connected to the power outlet?

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

It is finally working... I think. In the Unleased app it shows that I have 3 ICX7150-C12- switches (see image). Also, it connects to a SSID that I had used on the ICX7150-C12 switch that was replaced with the new refurbished one. Which is not correct. The router SSID is ASUS_98_2G or ASUS_98_5G, not Dallas, whcih appeared instead of ConfigMeXXXXX.Screenshot_20231102_112533_Unleashed (002).jpg

Hi @dsmith160 

Greetings!!!
Thank you for the response and the update.

We suggest factory resetting the Access Points. Please follow the below process to factory reset your APs to configure them with a new Wi-Fi Network/SSID.

IMPORTANT NOTE: To perform a factory reset correctly on one of the access points, you must disconnect the rest of your other access points from the "ICX-7150-switch". For example, if you have 3 access points, you should go to the switch and disconnect 2 of the cables to turn off the "2 access points" and only leave 1 connected with which we are going to work the factory reset once you configure the access point and make sure all is good, go ahead and reconnect the other Access Points back to the Switch ports.

Physical Factory Reset of RUCKUS Access Point:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Physical-Factory-Reset-an-Ac...

Ruckus Unleashed Set-up using Web:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8I5aVwMNMg

Password recovery setup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqnG8fupaLk

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

I'm sorry I don't understand what you're suggesting Imaran. I only have 1 AP and 1 switch. Why would the replacement switch have the prior SSID of "Dallas" instead of "Configure.Me-XXXXX"? You also say to "disconnect other AP's". I don't have any other AP's. My question is. Why is Unleased showing 2 other switches totaling 3 when there is only the refurbished 1? And lastly.... how do I change to the SSID of the real router SSID of ASUS_98_2G or ASUS_98_5G, and not "Dallas"? I just want the ICX7150 to see and connect to router ASUS_98_2G or ASUS_98_5G and remove the ghost ICX7150's that are not connected. All the AP LED's are displaying green with the exception of "air" in the middle. Hope that makes sense.