cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconfiguring Ruckus

theotherone89
New Contributor

I have only used my spectrum wifi until now. But starting to have issues with certain devices (specifically 2 different HP printers) not wanting to connect and intermittent dropouts. I am trying to use the Lennar wifi off the ruckus and it barely works at all. I want to reconfigure the system so I can login and manage with the app. When I am connected to that Lennar wifi, the ruckus unleashed app says that I’m not connected to an unleashed network. Not sure if my APs are working properly because that should be my unleashed network (correct if wrong). Pretty sure the previous tenants didn’t do anything with the ruckus so I’m looking for how to do an initial setup and get everything linked in with the ruckus apps so I can manage the network. Im also looking to possibly update firmware as well. Im hoping I can do that through the app so I dont have to use the flash drive procedure. Can someone point me to the right procedure for this? Having a hard time trying to find what I need in the forum. Thanks.

37 REPLIES 37

I additionally tried all of the combinations in this thread and none of them worked either. Solved: RUCKUS Forums - Default switch user/password after reset - CommScope RUCKUS Community Forums...

Hi @theotherone89 

Have you attempted using the same username and password that you use to access your Unleashed GUI? If not, could you please try ?

Kind regards,

Sofia Gätjens

Yes that was the first one I tried then I tried all the combinations on that thread I replied with earlier.

Are there any other combinations i can try? I am not sure what other options there are.

Hi @theotherone89 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Could you please help me with the below details? Please follow the below steps to access CLI and get the output of the below-mentioned commands.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries,

1. To check this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.