cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: mi punto de acceso del ruckus R510 no funciona

Franjlm
New Contributor

Hola tengo el mismo problema

Mi access ponit dejo de funcionar hace poco. Sin interrupción de luz. El switch tiene luces encendidas. Verdes y ámbar. Déjame saber como puedo iniciarlo nuevamente por favor del conjunto Lennar también 

13 REPLIES 13

Hello. It's not working yet. I need more help to solve this issue 

Screenshot_20240529_113443_Gallery.jpg

 this is the actual status of my swicht 

Please let me know 

Thanks

Hi @Franjlm 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

Thank you for providing the details regarding the status of the RUCKUS switch. Upon reviewing the image you shared, it appears that the SYST indicator is displaying an orange light, while the PWR indicator shows green, indicating that the switch is stuck in boot mode.

To address this issue, I recommend referring to the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article provided below:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Following the outlined steps in the guide should assist in resolving the boot mode problem. It's imperative to ensure the switch returns to a normal operational state before proceeding with any upgrade.

Should you encounter any difficulties or require further clarification during the troubleshooting process, please don't hesitate to reach out to me for assistance.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience as we work to resolve this matter promptly.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi @Franjlm 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello Imran,

Nothing.  I rebooted many times and now I have a lot of amber lights flashing. 

Please let me know how to proceed 

Thanks