cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have access to the Ruckus Unleashed App for my R510 Access Points - No email is linked

Fkfamily
New Contributor

As stated in the title. I have 4 Ruckus R510 access points in my home. Recently I was attempting to login to the Unleashed application on my phone, however I am unable to successfully log in with any of my normal user/password combinations. I also do not have an email linked as it says there is no account found associated with my email address. I don't know what admin user and password was created at the time of setup - and the generic one I have attempted does not work either (UN: admin \ PW:sp-admin)

Based on my researched it looks to be that I have to factory reset the access points, however I am trying to avoid that as 2 of the 4 are located on high ceilings and it is not an easy task. I am trying to avoid factory resetting these if possible and am looking for a solution to login to the unleashed app.

In the event there is not option but to factory reset the access points, do I need to reset all 4, or can I reset 1 and that will be sufficient to recreate the Username and Password for the access points? I can just create the wifi network name and password as the one I have currently, will that allow for the access points to communicate successfully and I would be able to just reset 1 and not all 4?

Lastly, these access points do not give anywhere near the speeds that I get from the ISP modem/router that is provided, I currently have AT&T fiber 1000MPS and am getting 100-200 via the access points and 600-800 via the ISP modem/router provided. Is there any known issues for this? If not, can you please advise why these access points aren't functioning as intended?

Please advise the path of least resistance. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Fkfamily 

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

I trust this message finds you well.

We appreciate the information you have provided. Based on the details provided, it appears that you require assistance with accessing your Unleashed system due to a forgotten username/password combination.

For your convenience, I recommend attempting to log in using the default credentials provided below:

Please note that these credentials are case-sensitive, so ensure to input capital letters where required. Should the default credentials prove unsuccessful, the only remaining option would be to perform a factory reset on the Access Points.

NOTE: You do not need to reset all 4 Access Points; rather, it suffices to reset only ONE. To proceed, disconnect the cables of three Access Points ethernet cable from the Switch ports, leaving ONE connected. Perform the factory reset on the connected Access Point by pressing the reset button located on its rear. Once the reset is complete, reconnect the cables of the remaining Access Points to the Switch ports. They will automatically synchronize with the configurations from the factory-reset Access Point.

For detailed guidance on the factory reset process for RUCKUS R510 Access Points, please refer to the following self-help article from the RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Factory-reset-process-of-the...

As you have Internet speed issues. After performing the factory reset, kindly assess whether the Internet speed issue persists via the Access Points and inform us accordingly.

Should you have any further inquiries or require assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards, 

Imran Sanadi 

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Fkfamily 

Greetings!!!

I am writing to request an update on the status of the issue. Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated to proceed further.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Fkfamily 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Fkfamily 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi