cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ruckus ICX FastIron 08.0.90d upgrade to 8095G

daddygoat
New Contributor

Hello,

My issue is with the switch being removed from my network then being added back on and this can happen multiple times a day every day and severely interrupts my work. Details below:

daddygoat_0-1720439069857.pngdaddygoat_1-1720439091951.png

8 REPLIES 8

Imran_ruckus

Hi @daddygoat 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

We appreciate your detailed communication regarding the issues with your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch. 

Based on the information provided, it appears that the switch is experiencing multiple instances of disconnection and reconnection. 

We have noted that the switch version has been successfully upgraded to a UFI version, as evidenced by the screenshots you shared.

To better assist you, could you kindly provide the following information:

1. When the switch is plugged into the outlet, do you observe any indicator lights (amber or green)? Please describe which lights are illuminated. Additionally, we kindly request that you share a picture showing the status of these lights and the complete cable connections to the switch ports.

2. Is your Internet connection stable and operational from your Internet Service Provider (ISP)? You can verify this by connecting to your local router's Wi-Fi network or through an Ethernet connection from the router to a laptop or PC.

3. Could you please confirm how many Access Points are currently connected to the switch? Additionally, we would appreciate it if you could provide the status of the indicator lights on these Access Points. Kindly share a picture displaying these lights for our reference.

Prior to uploading the photos, please log in to your RUCKUS account and utilize the provided platform for image uploads.

We kindly request your prompt response to all the queries above. 

Should you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi,

My internet is stable and working with uptime at 100%. 

I've already removed my access point to try to isolate my issue and the switch drops either way. So there are not any AP's connected.

IMG_2931.JPG

Hi @daddygoat 

Thank you for the response and the update.

We may need to check some configurations on your RUCKUS Switch. Could you please share a outputs of the below commands:

After successfully accessing the CLI, please execute the following commands and provide the outputs:

enable

show inline power

show inline power detail

show interface brief

show ip address

Additionally, could you please let me know who is your Internet Service Provider?

Please help with the mentioned queries and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Sure, Please see below:

daddygoat_0-1720446524560.pngdaddygoat_1-1720446609197.png

daddygoat_2-1720446664397.pngdaddygoat_3-1720446701008.png

end.