cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P Won't Turn On

dwdchen
New Contributor III

Hi Imran,

I am running into the same issues as Oregondak.

My Ruckus ICX 7159-C12P is dead. I tried plugging into multiple different outlets with confirmed power and the ICX flashes amber for a split second and back off a few times with the same results so it looks like something is wrong internally. Is there any warranty on the unit or can it be repaired or replaced for free? I also have a Lennar home I purchased from a previous owner. Home was built I believe 2018 as well.  If it is out of warranty, what is the repair or replace cost?

I also tried to reset, but since it doesn't power up, it does nothing. Please let me know what to do next and how this can be resolved.

2 REPLIES 2

Imran_ruckus

Hi @dwdchen 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve the issues you are experiencing with your RUCKUS setup.

Based on the information provided, it appears that you are encountering issue with RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch not turning on.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are committed to assisting you promptly.

I recommend again attempting a physical factory reset multiple times, as outlined in our RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article accessible through this link and VIDEO: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Process-for-performing-a-phy...

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4

If the initial reset attempts do not resolve the issue, please try resetting your switch multiple times (approximately 10-15 times) using the method described in the article. In some cases, repeated attempts have successfully resolved similar issues. Upon successful reset, the SYST and PWR lights should turn GREEN.

Please proceed with these steps and let me know if the switch powers on successfully afterward.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in this matter.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @dwdchen 

I noticed that you have raised a similar issue in another forum post. Your concern has been addressed there.

Please refer to the following link for the details:

Link to your post

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community