cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: R510 Not powering on

NickM0511
New Contributor

Good Evening -

I am continuing to have multiple issues with all of my Ruckus equipment in my Lennar home. 

My ICX 7150 switch that came with my Lennar Home is stuck in boot mode after a power outage. I have tried to reboot by doing the factory reset around 15-20 times and it stays stuck with all of the lights flashing amber. I have an iMac computer and have followed the instructions for a reinstalling the drivers and software. When connected to the computer via USB to C cord and ethernet cable it does not even detect my ruckus switch.

At this point, I believe the ICX 7150 switch and the R510 access point are RMA.

Please advise on what else I can do to resolve the issue.

14 REPLIES 14

Thank you.

I have tried both of these suggestions, but the AP is still not lighting up at all.

Hi @NickM0511 

Thank you for the response and the update.

We may need to check the Switch ports to fix this issue. Please follow the below process and help me with the queries.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries,

1. To check this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to access the Command Line Interface (CLI) of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-access-the-Command-Li...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

show inline power 
show interface brief

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

My apologies, but I am confused on how this will help if the AP is not receiving anything?

Hi @NickM0511 

Thank you for the response.

Since AP is receiving power from the 12 VDC external power adapter and Not from the Switch ports.

So, we may need to check the Switch ports configuration by checking the output of the commands shared in my previous post.

Please help me with the same to check and assist accordingly.

Thank you again for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Hi @NickM0511 

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please provide an update on the status of the issue to proceed further?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi