cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet speed and network identification issues

Krisco_6
New Contributor

Good morning. We have the ruckus set up with Lennar, I also want to preference this with the fact I have very little knowledge about the technical side of this system. 

Our network was working fairly well, we have the highest speed internet from century link that you can get (500 Mbps). The first problem I’ve noticed is that when I log onto the ruckus app and try to sign into our system to make any changes it says I am not on an unleashed system (or ruckus system), even though I am. So I am unable to do anything with our passwords or system. 

The second problem is that we had a storm during which we lost power. Ever since then the internet through the Ruckus has been very slow, especially when initially opening a website or loading a video. This is true through wireless and even Ethernet wired outputs on the back of the ruckus box. I have tried unplugging/resetting the system but it doesn’t work. 

I need help, thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Krisco_6 ,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I understand that you are unable to login to the app with your credentials and experiencing slow speed after the power outage.

Before we can help, we need to check few configurations on the Switch and which version the  Switch is  currently running.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries,

1. To check this, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily.

How to find the IP Address of the RUCKUS Devices (Switch and APs) using IP Scanner free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-find-the-IP-Address-o...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line”

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-access-the-Command-Li...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command

enable

show version

show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Krisco_6 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

pinky_ruckus

Hello @Krisco_6 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

pinky_ruckus

Hi @Krisco_6 ,

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community