cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No Power AP R510

Ruckus2
New Contributor

Hi there.  I have now received two replacement units.  Both units also had no power despite connecting to the POE and 12 volt plug.  The same 12 volt plug has no problem powering other devices, so I know the plug is working fine.

What else can be done besides continuing to receive new units?  Is there a possible technical issue here?

17 REPLIES 17

Hello @Ruckus2 

Greetings!

I hope this message finds you well.

I'm reaching out to kindly request an update on the matter we discussed previously.

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

I wanted to update and let you know I am having someone local help me troubleshoot technical issues.  I will reply once I have a resolution.

Thank you.

Hi @Ruckus2 

Thank you for your response and update.

I kindly request that you keep me informed of any developments so that we can promptly resolve this matter.

Thank you once again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  

Hi @Ruckus2 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi there,

The replacement unit works, but only when it is plugged into both the POE as well as the 12 volt at the same time.

Are you able to provide a solution to make it so the AP only works utilizing the POE for power?

Thank you.