cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No Power AP R510

Ruckus2
New Contributor

Hi there.  I have now received two replacement units.  Both units also had no power despite connecting to the POE and 12 volt plug.  The same 12 volt plug has no problem powering other devices, so I know the plug is working fine.

What else can be done besides continuing to receive new units?  Is there a possible technical issue here?

17 REPLIES 17

Yes, only one unit.  I have received 3 replacement units and none will power on.  No lights when plugged in.

Hello @Ruckus2 

Thank you for your response and the information provided on the private chat.

We kindly request that you connect your ALL RUCKUS R510 Access Points (APs) one by one to a functional power outlet and share both pictures and a single video showcasing the light status, the cord connected to the APs, and its connection to a working power outlet. Please refer to the example pictures provided below for guidance.

For the video upload, we have created a designated link for your convenience. You can access it via the following link: (Refer to the EXAMPLE VIDEOS from this drive link)

Kindly shoot a video similar to the EXAMPLE Video provided in the link. 

In the video, please ensure to capture the following:

1. Show the plug of the ICX-7150-C12P Switch being connected to a working outlet.

2. Simultaneously, display the light status on the switch.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

If you have any questions or need further clarification, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I will not be able to do this until later.  I want to clarify I have done this and I can assure you the units are not powering up.

Phone support would be a much better route to troubleshoot at this point.  I am extremely limited on time and need to resolve this asap.

Hi @Ruckus2 

Thank you for your prompt response.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Upon reviewing the videos and confirming the issues, we will proceed with forwarding the request for an RMA approval once again.

We sincerely appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hello @Ruckus2 

Greetings!

I hope this message finds you well.

I'm reaching out to kindly request an update on the matter we discussed previously.

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community