cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Icx 7150 pending no ip

AshATexas
New Contributor

Have there been any updates to this thread? We’ve been dealing with the exact same issues. I’ve had to work from home in our bedroom as it’s closest to our router in the master closet. Need this fixed asap but no threads have been helpful. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @AshATexas ,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the below screenshot you shared, I understand that the Switch is booted up on the secondary partition which is running on Routing code (SPR)

The Switch should run on the Switching code (SPS) to avoid these issues for Lennar home users. Due to a power outage/power spike, the Switch boots up on the other partition which may be running on a ‘Routing Code’ results in causing this issue.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to fix the issue when the Switch is running in the Routing code.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

Please follow the process as explained in the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard. 

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AshATexas
New Contributor

 here’s pictures of everything. 

IMG_6316.jpeg

IMG_6324.png

IMG_6317.jpeg

IMG_6318.jpeg

IMG_6320.jpeg

Hello @AshATexas ,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the below screenshot you shared, I understand that the Switch is booted up on the secondary partition which is running on Routing code (SPR)

The Switch should run on the Switching code (SPS) to avoid these issues for Lennar home users. Due to a power outage/power spike, the Switch boots up on the other partition which may be running on a ‘Routing Code’ results in causing this issue.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to fix the issue when the Switch is running in the Routing code.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

Please follow the process as explained in the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard. 

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

Hello @AshATexas ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

Hello @AshATexas ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran