cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ICX7150-C12 Switch - POE Fatal

lenar_ruck_user
New Contributor

Hi,

I am having this same problem ("PoE Fatal: Vmain (48V) fault has forced all ports on slot 0 to lose power."). The APs started to sporadically lose POE after a power outage.

I started down this path:How to Upgrade a Switch ICX-7150-C12P using a USB flash drive

However, after the first reboot I have lost access to the console due to constant POE error messages.

I have tried both methods referenced above to "To disable the logs for the PoE error, run the next commands."

Neither worked.

I made to this step (20- Once the switch is running 8080f version, we can proceed to install the 8095hufi, in this version as I mentioned previously, the boot code is not needed to be install separately since it is included in the same file.) but can't really verify versions etc. since my console filled with errors.

What should I try next?

16 REPLIES 16

Hi @lenar_ruck_user 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Could you please let me know if you are able to access the CLI using Telnet option?

Please confirm.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Pinky & Imran,

Thanks for the support! I just double checked and do not have access to Telnet - that service is not listening. I have access to the web interface and ssh but I do not have valid credentials so I cannot log in.

What options do I have at this point? Is there a serial or management interface if I connect directly to the AP? Or, at this point is my only path forward to update the device to do a factory reset. If factory reset is the only option do you have guidance?

Thanks!

Hello @lenar_ruck_user ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

Hello @lenar_ruck_user ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

Hello @lenar_ruck_user ,

Greetings!

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran