cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RUCKUS ICX 7150-C12P HAS STOPPED WORKING

JSTYLEZ25
New Contributor

I am the original owner of my Lennar home (purchased in 2018) and my Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P has stopped working.  It stopped working back in September 2023.  I only found this forum recently and tried the suggestion from similar posts like mine to reboot the Ruckus unit according to the Youtube Video link.  When I tried rebooting the Ruckus by pressing the RESET button and plugging the Ruckus back in, nothing happened.  No lights flashed/turned on when I plugged the Ruckus back into a working electrical outlet.  I tried multiple times, as suggested in the similar posts, but still nothing happened.

The Ruckus unit has 2 Access Points connected to it in my home:

1) First Floor Living Room**

2) Second Floor Hallway**

(** I tried uploading photos to this post but pressing the "INSERT/EDIT IMAGE" button did not give me any options to attach any files)

The Internet Router in my home is working because my family is still getting a WiFi signal, but any devices connected via the Access Points are not working (Alexa, Ring Doorbell, House Thermostat).

Could you please start the process to get the Ruckus unit RMA so I can get a replacement unit?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated since the Ruckus has not been working since September 2023.

12 REPLIES 12

Hi @JSTYLEZ25 

Thanks for your response,

You can use the power cord which fits the devices and check the power connection to the devices. Also please share the image and video of the switch showing the replaced one connected to the switch.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hi @JSTYLEZ25 

Also please upload the video of the switch showing the no light status after replacing the power cord.

Here I attach the drive link for uploading the video.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yuQnbjc0n4PtYr_9fq_wW5BLOXXI71CK

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hello,

Below are photos of the Ruckus switch with a different power cord and plugged into a working outlet.

Switch with different power cord 1Switch with different power cord 1Switch with different power cord 2Switch with different power cord 2

As you can see from the photos, there are no lights lit up on the switch.

Also, I am unable to access the google drive that was provided because I do not have access to the drive.  Please see attached image below:

Access_denied_on_google_drive_link.png

Please let me know if there is a different link, an email address or some alternative method I can send the video to you.

Please advise. Regards.

Hi @JSTYLEZ25 

Thanks for your response,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to upload the video using the below link.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zf6963fKckagA6Q-4YWZ8l9qjK8aLs_z?q=parent:1zf6963fKckagA6Q-4...

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hello,

I am not able to upload any file to the link you provided:

DRIVE - Google Drive

When I try to drag and drop a file into the folder, the following error message shows up on the screen (see attached):

No_Permission_to_upload_into_folder.jpg

Can you please confirm the email address that you gave permission to upload files into that folder: jstylez25@yahoo.com or jstylez25@gmail.com?

Please provide a means for me to upload the video. I have the video saved on my desktop of my computer, so whatever is easiest to get the video to you, please let me know.

Regards.