cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R850 software update issue

tangougou
New Contributor

I can not update the software after the vision 200.14.6.1.203  such as 200.15.xx . but i can update the older version  such as 200.13.xx 200.10.xx ...   the line of demarcation is the version 200.14.6.1.203   i do not know why。

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi @tangougou 

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve the issues you are facing with your RUCKUS setup.

Based on the information provided, it appears you are experiencing difficulties with upgrading your RUCKUS R850 Access Point to the latest version. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and are committed to providing you with prompt assistance.

To address this, please try performing an upgrade to version 200.15 using the local upgrade method. 

You can download the necessary file from the following link:

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/software/4168-ruckus-unleashed-ap-200-15-mr2-software-for-r850

For detailed instructions on the upgrade process, please refer to this RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base article:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Upgrade-process-of-the-RUCKU...

Please follow these guidelines and let me know if you encounter any issues or have any further questions.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @tangougou 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @tangougou 

Greetings!!!

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @tangougou 

Greetings!!!

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi