cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch is pending after power outage

AshATexas
New Contributor

We have not been able to use anything WiFi enabled towards the front of our house for the last few weeks following a power outage.

I have unplugged, reset, upgraded everything I can think to get it to start working again but nothing has worked.

I saw a thread about my same issue but it was unresolved.

I do not have a laptop that I can use to hook up to the router. So that’s not an option to trouble shoot.

I found my IP address and tried logging in but none of the admin log in/password combinations allow me to get in to try to change what the thread was saying to do. 

here are some pictures of what I’m seeing. 

IMG_6324.png

IMG_6316.jpeg

IMG_6320.jpeg

IMG_6317.jpeg

  

IMG_6318.jpeg

16 REPLIES 16

pinky_ruckus

Hello @AshATexas ,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the below screenshot you shared, I understand that the Switch is booted up on the secondary partition which is running on Routing code (SPR)

I understand that you does not have a laptop to connect to your router. Kindly requesting you to arrange a laptop to fix the SPR issue.

The Switch should run on the Switching code (SPS) to avoid these issues for Lennar home users. Due to a power outage/power spike, the Switch boots up on the other partition which may be running on a ‘Routing Code’ results in causing this issue.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to fix the issue when the Switch is running in the Routing code.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

Please follow the process as explained in the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard. 

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I don’t really understand what any of this stuff means that you have posted. How am I supposed to follow any of this? 

I’m supposed to go buy a laptop to fix the ruckus issue? That’s insane. 

Hello @AshATexas ,

Thank you for the response.

Apologies, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

This forum is on best best-effort support basis.

However, if you continue to have difficulty following the steps, we recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

RUCKUS does not have any support team of technicians to support on-site for Lennar Homes.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.