cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 slow web access

MichaelH
New Contributor III

I have a new issue. Significant lag time when accessing web sites. If I switch the network to my ISP router, I have no lag, but when I use the R510, I get waits of 30 - 45 secs and more, sometimes getting "no internet" errors or cannot find DNS server, but it eventually connects to the site I am attempting to access. Also when logging into the unleashed app/manager network, I have to try multiple times to load the clients: "Unable to reach Uleashed Network. Ensure this Unleashed Network has internet connection and Remote Management is enabled." I think this still goes back to the multiple power outages and I wonder if I need to reset the R510. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I contacted Lennar support. They gave me the information to replace the icx box, which I have initiated.

Thanks for your assistance.

MichaelH

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi @MichaelH,

For new issues we suggest you to start a new thread.

I am moving the new issue to a new thread, please continue discussion there.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Syamantak Omer
Sr.Staff TSE | CWNA | CCNA | RCWA | RASZA | RICXI
RUCKUS Networks, CommScope!
Follow me on LinkedIn

syamantakomer
Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi @MichaelH,

Are you using an ICX switch in this setup? If yes, could you check once on what code it is running?

We have seen issues in past where due to frequent power cycle ICX switch boot image may change from existing image to the other boot image and usually other flash image may have router code. Because of this network will not work as expected.

SSH/Telnet into the ICX switch and run below command

show version

Syamantak Omer
Follow me on LinkedIn

Thanks. I'm not that technical, but if by ICX you mean the white Ruckus box connected to the ISP router,  then yes. It would be easier for me just to do a reset on the router I think. I assume  unplugging the ICX box won't fix it.

Could you upload a picture of that box so that we can identify if its an ICX switch?

Syamantak Omer
Follow me on LinkedIn