cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 and ICX7150 issues

Ameris
New Contributor

Hello, we started having issues with our equipment within the last two days. All led lights on both of our R510's would turn off every 20-30 minutes, they would boot back up, service restored and then go back down again.  I made sure our internet service wasn't going down just to be safe. Smart phone app no longer works.  One of the APs is located in the same room as the 7150 switch and I noticed the system led would start blinking amber, after a few minutes it would go solid amber, when that happens the AP would lose power. Tried a factory reset of the 7150 switch and problem continued. I connected my laptop via usb-c to the switch, had Putty open and was getting ready to do a software recovery. system light on the switch went solid amber, started getting errors in the Putty terminal  window and then it locked up. It was getting late, stopped troubleshooting after that and just plugged in a spare wifi router to get our wifi working. 

1 REPLY 1

Jayavidhya

Hi @Ameris 

On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on PWR ? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on? 

RUCKUS LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community