Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.
Hope you are doing well!!!
Thank you for the detailed information you shared,
From the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS Internet setup is slow after a power outage.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
This issue may happen when the Switch runs on the Routing code. The Switch should run on the Switching code to avoid these issues for Lennar home users. If the Switch boots up on the other partition (Due to a power outage/power spike may be) which may be running on a ‘Routing Code’ results in causing this issue.
You can take Console access to the switch in order to verify, if the switch is able to connect properly to Access Points or if it has a ‘Routing Code’ issue which happens due to power outages/ power spikes most of the time, this is a known issue for Lennar home users.
An identifier of this problem is that it comes out as Switch-Router in the unleashed dashboard.
There we are going to see 2 important things the
-MAC address: Physical address of the device this never changes
- An IP address is a unique address (logical) that identifies a device on the internet or a local network like your home (this can change and may not be the same as the one shown on the dashboard)
There are multiple ways to fix this issue as described in below steps:
Please follow the below steps:
1. To fix this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P
I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily.
How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:
2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line”
How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":
If you can access the Command line should look like this:
3. Here is a quick guide for understanding how to fix the 'routing code issue' however, you only need to run the following commands once you are on the command line 'CLI'
Note: Hit Enter to accept each command
copy flash flash secondary
boot system flash secondary yes
(Please share the output screenshot of the ‘show version’ command to check your current Switch version, if the upgrade is needed to avoid this problem in the future)
VIDEO LINK AS REFERENCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eem1IBgYaWc
ICX7150-24P Router>enable (hit enter to accept the command)
ICX7150-24P Router#copy flash flash secondary (hit enter to accept the command and wait: until the flash finished)
ICX7150-24P Router#boot system flash secondary yes (hit enter to accept the command: the switch will reboot)
There are Two ways:
I) How to Fix Routing code issues on Lennar Home users via CLI
II) Or WEB access option
4. If access via IP address is not possible here is a guide on how to access to the Switch via console (cable access between your PC to the ICX 7150-C12P) in this case we need a USB type C to USB standard or Console cable Rj45 to USB.
How to console in the ICX-7150-C12P
Once you are logged in to the ICX-7150-C12P please follow and perform the same commands that are on point '3'
Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.
Thank you again for your patience.
Lennar Home Community.