cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 Access pointers not powering up and No internet

vimalasree16
New Contributor

Hello

I am new to this community and my AP is not powering up since a month. I have bought the Another Router and working on it. Could someone provide the technical support how to troubleshoot the Access Points. Thank you and Appreciate the help.

R510 Access Pointers

SN: 261809007453

Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

Hi @vimalasree16 

It could be one of the devices showing as Identify or Unknown, feel free to copy the IP and paste it into a URL.

Also you can reboot your router and re-do the IP scanner once you have again internet connection or login into your local router an see the devices attached 

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

vimalasree16
New Contributor

Screen Shot 2022-12-07 at 3.09.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-12-07 at 3.09.52 PM.png

vimalasree16
New Contributor

have rebooted my router and tried tol ogin to un-identified devices , Still the same issue. and i have install the drive for my mac from https://www.silabs.com/developers/usb-to-uart-bridge-vcp-drivers?tab=downloads and i tried to access the terminal commands and i am not seeing as expected.

15:16 $ ls /dev/cu.*
/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port
✔ ~
15:19 $

Hi @vimalasree16 

Please connect the computer directly to the switch, and run the scanner you may have a different network via cable and via wireless, if the issue persisted, please try to gain access back via console, and install the driver I will provide, important reboot the mac after install the drivers.

1:Connect the computer directly to the ICX 7150 switch, using one of the yellow port.

Yarenis_0-1670451210478.png

2:If the switch still not showing as part of your devices in the scanner, install the next driver and reboot the computer

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/software/1413-brocade-ruckus-7150-usb-serial-driver-mac

3:Once the computer is back, reconnect the console cable from the Switch to the computer and try to gain access via console.

Try the next option of command to extra the serial name:(those 3 commands are to know the serial named assigned from the Mac computer.

ls /dev/cu.*

ls /dev/tty.*

ls /dev/cu.usbserial-*

Yarenis_1-1670451332328.png

Note: the next steps allow checking if the mac detects the connection as well.

Click the Apple icon.

Click About This Mac.

Click More Info or System Report.

Click Hardware

Click USB

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

vimalasree16
New Contributor

I have followed the direction and i tried to use the cable from Yellow port to my computer and i have rebooted the compute after install the drivers. I am still not able to connect it.

16:46 $ ls /dev/cu.*
/dev/cu.Bluetooth-Incoming-Port
✔ ~
16:46 $