cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity (2) Ruckus R510 Access Point devices have no power. Connected to ICX 7150-C12P

FET4771
New Contributor

Just establish an account. Email address ftallent@aol.com. Sorry for the duplicate issue. Bought a new construction townhome with Lennar in May 2018 with the Ruckus wireless system pre-installed in my house. Recently, had inclement weather and both the upstairs and downstairs R510 access point units no longer have power. The ICX 7150-C12P seems okay but the ports that both R510s are plugged into do not respond.

Need help please,

Fred Tallent

Kissimmee, Fl.

33 REPLIES 33

Please tell me if a Software Recovery be done on an ICX-7150 without doing a Reset? If so please inform me how that can be done.

Hi @FET4771 

Please confirm whether you have connected the ethernet cable to the management port of the switch. If not please verify the connections using the below guide which explains the basic setup for Lennar home users.

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Once you are done with the connections please try performing the software recovery process. 

How to perform a Software recovery on an ICX7150 switch

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-perform-a-Software-re...

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Yes as I have shown you with pictures I have connected the USB to type C from my laptop to the management port #1. Please answer my question. Can you accomplish a software recovery without the RESET function accomplished because my ICX7150 will not RESET?

Yesterday after receiving your reply that is not shown in this group and after several hours of reading and viewing the UTube videos I was able to complete the software recovery process. All the 12 slot ports came alive and allowed POE. The Access Points came alive with power as did my Ring Doorbell.

Not too bad for a 75 year old Townhome owner 😉