cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Point of access units not lighting

Mike1347
New Contributor III

I have received 2 new points of access units. I’ve plugged them in and I’m still not getting any power indicator lights on the units. Internet, phone, cable all working. Any suggestions?

17 REPLIES 17

Hi @Mike1347 

Try first the factory reset, and if the issue persisted, the computer will be necessary to perform the software recovery.

Factory reset steps and tutorial video:

1. Remove power from the switch.
  2. Press and hold the Reset button while applying power to the switch.
  3. After all the system LEDs flash amber, release the Reset button.
When all the system LEDs blink green, all the configuration data are erased and the switch is returned to its factory configuration. When all the system LEDs are solid green, the erase process is complete and the system reloads. Once reloaded and the SYST LED is steady green, the factory reset is complete.

Ruckus ICX 7150/7650 -ERASE SYSTEM TO FACTORY DEFAULT WITH RESET BUTTON(Tutorial video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4&t=1s

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

Mike1347
New Contributor III

No the ports at the main Ruckus box that the Ethernet cables plug into don’t have any LED lights on. The switches don’t show any lights on either 

Mike1347
New Contributor III

I am getting power indicator lights on showing there is power going to the box

Mike1347
New Contributor III

The LED lights aren’t on where the Ethernet cables plug into the ports

Mike1347
New Contributor III

There is no power indicator lights on at the new switches. The ICX box shows that there is power. No power indicator lights on where the Ethernet cables plug into the ports that go to the switches