cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange lights

BassCat
New Contributor

The one upstairs in my house has orange lights on by the 5g and 2.4g. I am having trouble with my thermostat upstairs and think the problem is related to the router with the orange lights. I do not know what to do. Help please. 

11 REPLIES 11

Hello @BassCat ,

Thank you for the response.

From the pictures you shared, it seems like the ethernet cable which is coming from the ISP’s (Internet Service Provider’s) Router or Modem/Router combo is plugged into the wrong port on the Switch panel. It must be plugged into any 1 in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshot. 

Please unplug the ethernet cable and plug it into the correct port then reboot(unplug and plug from the power outlet) and try to connect to the Internet via Access Points.

It should be plugged into one of the 12 ports as shown in the below screenshot.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

No one has moved any wire connections since I moved into my house 5 years ago. It’s worked before. So how would that be the problem? I moved it. Rebooted 

image.jpg

image.jpg

test

Hello @BassCat ,

Thank you for the response.

I would request you to please unplug the Access point Ethernet cable and connect to any of the other 12 ports and reboot the ISP router.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

IMG_2236.jpeg

Still has the 2g light on. My down stairs one has 4 green lights on. Please let me know what I need to do. 

image.jpg