cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not connected to unleashed network

Plainfielddad23
New Contributor II

Seems to be a new issue that just popped up this weekend with a lot of people. Has anyone figured out a fix to this? Can not connect to manage ruckus APs since late 6/9/2023. Wifi network still works unfortunately for the kids I had a few of their devices blocked on the network for the night which I can’t connect to do unblock. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello, I was able to fix the app issue with others have said by changing the login destination at the very bottom to the IP address that was previously instructed on how to find. 

View solution in original post

51 REPLIES 51

Hi @ZShaef11 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

As this is an old post. to avoid confusion with this post, we request you create a separate post if you have any queries or issues so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

This workaround worked for me. Here's how it went for me.

1. I logged into my Frontier router and inspected the 39 connected devices but I couldn't figure out which one was my Master AP Ruckus box (I have two Ruckus AP boxes attached the the ceiling and one box in the patch panel). A Lennar installation.
  2. So, I downloaded the recommended free LanScan app and ran it on my Mac. Couldn't have been easier to install and run. I found 3 IPs that showed the vendor as "Ruckus Wireless".
  3. I couldn't tell which one was the Master AP so I just tried one at a time in my browser. One time I got a basic Ruckus login screen but I couldn't login. Other times I got an error message, see attached. But, in the end I was unable to login to the Master AP IP with either Firefox or Safari.
    error.png
  4. What did work was when I changed the login destination on the iPhone app, see attached.
    I just put in the 3 IPs one-by-one until one worked.
    fix.png
    Thanks!

Hi @zugzwang 

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for the detailed information about the workaround you shared.

We appreciate your efforts and taking time to post the workaround on the forum.

Thank you again and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

rob_raper
New Contributor II

It seems like the redirect for "unleashed.ruckuswireless.com" stopped working.  Going in by IP works, but does anyone know what changed?   I'm seeing this and so are my neighbors.   It's not really fun to explain to less technical people how to find the IP of the master AP.  🙂 

Hi @rob_raper 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Please note, the 200.14.6.1.199 Unleashed version is released on 06/28/2023 only for the Web Unleashed System, and it has the fix for the unleashed.ruckuswireless.com DNS issue with the iOS device. However, the Mobile App release has been delayed a little as our internal Engineering Team is working on that. We will keep it posted once it is released.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

As this is a old post raised by @Plainfielddad23 , to avoid confusion with this post, we request you create a separate post if you have any queries or issues so that we can guide you properly.

Thank you again for understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi