cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not connected to unleashed network

Plainfielddad23
New Contributor II

Seems to be a new issue that just popped up this weekend with a lot of people. Has anyone figured out a fix to this? Can not connect to manage ruckus APs since late 6/9/2023. Wifi network still works unfortunately for the kids I had a few of their devices blocked on the network for the night which I can’t connect to do unblock. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello, I was able to fix the app issue with others have said by changing the login destination at the very bottom to the IP address that was previously instructed on how to find. 

View solution in original post

51 REPLIES 51

Hello,

Pwr solid green

Cnt solid green

Air blank

2.4 dim but solid green

5 solid green

Same, ditto, no access to management via App on phone, ipad, or web.

Hi @Plainfielddad23 

Please let us know whether you have  unleashed app in your mobile phone.

Here is a short guide how to configure the Access Points correctly using the mobile app 

Ruckus Unleashed Set-up using your Mobile

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Ruckus-Unleashed-Set-up-usi....

Also please try to get the IP address of the AP to scan your network.

Please type the following command at the command prompt:

arp -a

This will produce a list of all of the devices on my home's network and their corresponding MAC addresses. Just run down the list with your Mac or Windows browser substituting the IP addresses that you found with the "arp -a" command and you will get the Unleashed login screen when you hit the proper IP address.

https://IP Address

Image_ images_messages_5f91c450135b77e247a1c69c_ff3b62bbab18a6cc84663aa3d45f605b_RackMultipart2020050577119d5pw-c856a570-b0fa-4107-9ef3-a213a5d92d4f-610735409.jpg1588715172

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Yes, I was able to get on to management screen on my laptop through the ip address. my phone app was working till 6/9 so not sure why that stopped working and still isn’t working on 4 different IOS devices? I clicked on the link to set up the mobile app but it said page not found.

Hi @pixelmaestro 

To avoid confusion, please create your new post mentioning all the errors you are getting and the detailed description of the issue.

Thanks for understanding.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community