cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No power to ethernet ports

jasegb
New Contributor II

Our battery backup died and finally got power restored. Once restored the modem rebooted, however the Ruckus switch is not working. I see one green and one orange light on, but ALL ethernet ports are not lighting up. The APs are not receiving power, and the switch is not transmitting to anything that is directly connected. Need help ASAP!! A call you be much quicker!!

Thanks

18 REPLIES 18

jasegb
New Contributor II

What information are you looking for? Shipping address? All I see in the print post is "provide the information requested"

Thank you!

jasegb
New Contributor II

Sorry I just saw the above post I will take a screen shot in a moment

jasegb
New Contributor II

IMG_3424.jpegIMG_3425.jpegIMG_3422.jpegIMG_3423.jpeg

Hi @jasegb 

Thank you for the information provide, I can see that there is no traffic between the computer and the Switch base in the out-of-band management port light status, so based on your troubleshooting you have done, since out-of-band management port is not responding in the ICX 7150-12P, the software recovery cannot be performed, this unit must be RMA (return merchandise authorization ),means replace it. Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link of this post, and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired