cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No lights on access points - cannot get IP address

kcentonze
New Contributor

Hello - we are having an issue with our Lennar home - no lights on the access ports. We did have a power outage. Can you help us? To give some information:

1. The Ruckus setup was operational up until the power outage.

2. There are 2 lights illuminated on the switch - one green (PWR) and one amber (SYS). I have a photo

3. There are 2 access points connected to the router. One upstairs and one downstairs. All lights on both access points are not on. I have a photo.

We tried to follow the steps of connecting by first trying to find the IP address of the switch, but the device is not visible when scanning on both LanScan and Advanced IP.

Can someone please help? Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

pinky_ruckus

Hello @kcentonze ,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I understand that the status lights on the Switch is Amber and the PWR light is Green, which means that the Switch is stuck in a boot mode

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to fix the issue when the Switch is in boot mode.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

Please follow the process as explained in the article and let me know if you have any queries in this regard. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

kcentonze
New Contributor

Thank you. We were able to reset it.

Hello @kcentonze ,

Greetings!

Thank you for sharing the response.

We are glad to know that you were able to reset the Switch and is resolved now.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.