cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Network Name from Lennar-XXXXXXX (2nd Owner)

Tom63
New Contributor

Hello

I moved into a Lennar home that was previously owned and want to change the Network name.  I can find and login into the Lennar-XXXXXXX network but can't find the configure.me-XXXXX network required on the Ruckus App.  On the Ruckus App I am trying to do a Typically install but can't proceed without connecting to configure.me-XXXXX.  Do I need to factory reset the Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P or the two ceiling Access Points? Or both?  If so how to factory reset?  Once reset will the Lennar Admin User Name and Password change to what's shown on the Lennar Box Label?  I would appreciate any guidance provided on this process. 

Thank You

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Tom63 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you need assistance in resetting your Wi-Fi network.

Could you please let me know if you have Unleashed login username/password?

If yes, Please log in to your Unleashed system on a LAPTOP WEB BROWSER using the Master AP IP Address OR https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ ? you can change your Wi-Fi name and password from there. 

Yes, if you reset your login username/password will change as per your reset new username/password that you provide.

Please check and let me know.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.