cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data going through WiFi. Only hardwire has full connection

Hanest08
New Contributor

Hello, we had a very bad storm last week in Houston Texas and had a power outage for a few hours last Thursday. Since then, I can not get any data response from the WiFi system. I have a lennar home with the ruckus ICX 7150 C12P system. Phones and devices show full WiFi connection but no data going to devises. The hard wired devises to work fine. The WiFi extenders all have green lights. Any idea how I can fix this? 

10 REPLIES 10

pinky_ruckus

Hi @Hanest08 ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS internet setup is not working after the power outage.

Also, you have mentioned that the lights on the access points are all Green.

This issue may happen when the Switch starts running on the Routing code (SPR). The Switch should run on the Switching code (SPS) to avoid these issues for Lennar home users. Due to a power outage/power spike, the Switch boots up on the other partition which may be running on a ‘Routing Code’ results in causing this issue.

Please follow the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge base self-help article which will help you to fix the SPR issue using Command Line Interface(CLI)

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-ICX-7150-C12P-...

Please use this VIDEO LINK as referencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eem1IBgYaWc

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello,  I’m still stuck as I’m going through the steps but won’t let me connect the switch. Says “unleashed system only supports ICX version 08.0.90 or later.”

Hello @Hanest08 ,

Greetings!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Could you please confirm if you have followed the steps from the article that I have shared in the previous post?

Please share the output of the following commands from the CLI of the switch if the article was followed.

enable 
Show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

Hello ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran