cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New modem and router connection

drevelez27
New Contributor

Hello all. 

I have recently changed internet providers and cant seem to figure out how to connect this ruckus to the new modem. Can someone please provide some assistance or a phone number to contact so I can resolve this? Thank you!

best, 

Christian

5 REPLIES 5

pinky_ruckus

Hello @drevelez27 ,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you have changed your ISPs and need assistance in setting up the Ruckus network.

Please refer to the below RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article describing the setup process.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/RUCKUS-Lennar-Home-devices-C...

Please let us know if you are able to connect after following this article.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

pinky_ruckus

Hello @drevelez27 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

Hello, yes I am requiring immediate assistance. Is there a number I can call? This is impacting my job and I need help connecting this new modem to the ruckus device. Please assist ASAP! 

Hello @drevelez27 ,

Thank you for the response.

Apologies, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

This forum is on best best-effort support basis.

We will work together and try to fix the issue in the best possible way. 

Could you please confirm if you were able to follow the article mentioned in the previous post?

Please let us know if you are getting stuck at any point.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran