cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Home Owner- Need help with factory reset

IR
New Contributor

Can you please help me reset to factory settings? I have tried a few times and configure.me says it's not able to connect or gives a page error and I'm not able to move forward on the app. I have reset internet modem and ruckus systems with no success. 

3 REPLIES 3

pinky_ruckus

Hello @IR ,

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I understand that you are unable to see your Ruckus Access points Wifi network and it is broadcasting Configure.Me network.

We would suggest you to please perform the Access point factory reset by following the Lennar Knowledge Base Self Help article using the link:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Physical-Factory-Reset-an-Ac...

Please let me know if you are able to reset the Access point and if you have any further queries.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Thank you! That worked. How come the unleashed app still has the setup instructions and not a profile to manage account? How do I log into my account? 

Hello @IR ,

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

I understand that you are looking for assistance to login to the Unleashed app through your mobile phone.

Please download the latest RUCKUS Unleashed application on your smartphone and requesting you to follow the steps from the screenshot to login.

Please follow the steps and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.