cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with icx 7150-c12p

Gabinhox
New Contributor

hello, I recently purchased a lennar home with an ruckus system model icx 7150-c12p.

i can see the wifi signal, connect to it but i dont get any internet. I need help setting it up, so i can use it and be able to change the name and pw for the wifi

5 REPLIES 5

Jayavidhya

Hi @Gabinhox 

Greetings of the day,

Thanks for your detailed description,

To solve this issue please check whether all the devices are connected properly using the below link.

Here I will leave a short guide how to connect the devices properly : 

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Also please share the image of the switch and the access points showing the LED status and the cable connections.

Here is where you can upload the image/photo :

you can also drag it to the chat.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

hello there, thanks for the response, here are the pics of how everything is connected and light status. 

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image0.jpeg

  

Gabinhox
New Contributor

i just did a test and it has a working internet connection. my following question is can i customize my wifi network ?

as of now it is named lennar and a bunch of numbers. and the pw is super hard to remember. can i customize it like i do with my router ?

thank you

Gabinhox
New Contributor

Good morning, i was able to fin how to customize the network. the problem i am having now is that connection drops every 5 min. when its working its perfect, giving me super high speeds, but then it dies for like 10 min until it gets internet again. i know is not my ISP because i quickly connect to my router and it has internet. and never drops. i tried logging into the unleashed website to see if i could upgrade the firmware but it just stays frozen on the checking for upgrade tab.

is there anything i could do ? i work form home and cannot be having connection drops every 5-10 min. also when the connection drops all the lights are still green. same as the pictures i sent. 

thanks