Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with Ruckus access points

J_R_K
New Contributor

a month ago, wifi was lost.

i am using att now but not reliable.

how can I get my ruckus working again? i have rebooted the router and did not work

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @J_R_K 

Only one Access Point will have the CTL light on, because that will be the master.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired | Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Hi @ J_R_K

1:Can you confirm what is the status of the next light in the Access Point, using the next guide to provide the details?

R510 LED lights

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.12-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

PWR:

2.4g:

5G:

2: Please wire a computer with an Ethernet cable to the ICX7150 Switch and confirm if you have internet with the same speed when you are connected to the AT&T router.

3:Find the IP address of the Access Points and try to gain access to the Unleashed dashboard with the IP address of the master Access Point, if you have more than one access point you will find several IP addresses so try all of them, one will bring you to the login page, the credentials are the same as the APP(I will add some default ones in case you don't know it), take in consideration that you must be connected to the AT&T internet.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

Username:                      Passwords:

admin                             sp-admin

Lennar

lennar

ruckus

Ruckus!

Ruckus1

admin

password

4: Once you gained access to the Unleashed dashboard(you need to copy and paste the IP address of the master in the Web browser), check that the SSID is enabled and that the 2.4 and 5G signals are enabled.

Wi-Fi Networks> Edit> Advanced Options > Radio Control>Enable WLAN on>choose all to enable both radios in the SSID/Wi-Fi you choose.

Wi-Fi Networks>Edit>enable

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

J_R_K
New Contributor

the pwoer is on and the CTL is sold green.

there are NO lights on 2.4G or 5 g (that is the issue)

Hi @J_R_K 

Yes, if the 2.4 and 5G are off, can be just disable or damage, so please gain access to the Unleashed dashboard with the IP address of the Access Point.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

J_R_K
New Contributor

why would i loose the wifi name totally?

i ahve rebooted the rucksys router.

i can;t turn off the ruckus router as all the cables from the house are going to that router first and then the ATT router.

Hi @J_R_K 

The ICX7150 is a Switch not a router, its job will be providing power to the Access point and transfer the data to the ISP AT&T router, and in any of my steps I am asking to remove a cable, you can follow up the steps as long you computer is connected via Wi-Fi to the AT&T router.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.