cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ruckus wireless router seems to have stopped connecting to any website - Reset etc doesn't work

sramakrishna26
New Contributor

My Ruckus wireless router seems to have stopped connecting to any website - Reset etc doesn't work. I put the device off for 5 mins, didn't help. I hit the reset button, didn't help. The verizon modem connects to the internet just fine - all the problem is at the Ruckus router.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @sramakrishna26 

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for the response and update.

Great!!! Good to know that the issue is now fixed. 

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25

sorry, this is taking way too long. I have no answer from you - I need to leave.

We could try again when I return from a business trip next week. This is very unsatisfactory.

Hi @sramakrishna26 

Thank you for the response and update.

The switch will take some time to reboot and come up. Kindly wait for some time.

Once the Switch is up and running, both the partitions will be on the Switching code (SPS) and it should resolve the issue.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

I am back. I upgraded the APs to the newest version.

However, certain websites still take a long time to load. And the connection is intermittent.

Hi @sramakrishna26 

Greetings of the day!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

As your Secondary partition was on the Routing code (SPR).

Could you please confirm, if you have performed the below commands in the CLI as suggested previously?

enable

copy flash flash secondary 

boot system flash secondary yes 

reload

y

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

yes, I did. Finally, I also did a hard reset (with a pin and the reset button) and then it seems to have fixed itself.