cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple WIFI in RUCKUS modem, unable to log admin

Estdele
New Contributor

Previous owners of a house left a Ruckus modem/router with a previously set up wifi. When I moved in, the new internet company set up a new network in the house but old wifi still exists on the modem and can still be seen broadcasting. It is interfering with current wifi and creating loss of packets every 5-10 seconds. No admin log in or password left to new owner in order to remove old wifi. How would be the best way to proceed in order to have the old wifi removed from the modem?

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Estdele 

Greetings!

Thank you for your response and the update.

As outlined in my initial post, please verify the device and cable connectivity as detailed in the referenced article.

If the connectivity is confirmed to be correct, you may proceed with performing a factory reset on the RUCKUS Access Points (the link for this procedure is provided in the initial post) and then configure them with your new Wi-Fi network then you are good to use.

Should you encounter any difficulties during this process, please let me know.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @Estdele 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @Estdele 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @Estdele 

Greetings! 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi