cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile App Login

LCC
New Contributor

Need assistance with the Unleashed Mobile App as I have tried several times to login and keep getting an error message stating that my login credentials are incorrect. I even went ahead and re-set the password and still same error. Is there anything else I could do to be able to login successfully?

thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

Vineet_nejwala

Hi LCC

Can you check the below configuration is done and you are on latest app version and Unleashed code.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/articles/000010929 

Best Regards

Vineet

Hello Vineet,

The link provided takes me to the “Get Ruckus Network Support” page, it doesn’t show me anything about a configuration or latest app version. Could you please send the link again?
This is what I see:

LCC_0-1668362571497.png

Thank you!

Looks like you would need an premium account to access the details. Cn you check and enable below :

Vineet_nejwala_0-1668392666354.png

Best Regards

Vineet

Where do I have to go to access the prompts you are mentioning above? I don’t see an option for “admin and services”. I can only see the screen and options I provided on the previous screen shot. I was able to access to the mobile app before and now I’m not able to. That is my main concern that I’m trying to resolve. Thank you!