cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar named wifi networks are not showing up

JenD
New Contributor

I am trying to connect to the Ruckus R320 and I do not see the Configure.me or the Lennar wifi networks available to connect to. I have unplugged and replugged in the power box in the laundry room. Two green lights are showing up at the Access Points first one is blinking, second one is solid, no other lights are on.

29 REPLIES 29

JenD
New Contributor

ok,do I connect the orange wire from the switch to the Spectrum router I have or where does the orange wire get plugged into from the switch? 

I have the blue cord from the AP connected to the switch. When I try to set up unleashed from my phone it says Great! You are connected to Unleashed facgtory Wifi ... then when I hit Start I get pop up message Unable to fetch default configuration from the AP.

I have reset the AP 4 or 5 times.

Thank you for your help.

Hi @JenD 

Please make sure that the cables are well plug in into the Router to the ICX-7150-C12P 

Please check the below guide : 

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

JenD
New Contributor

OK, thank you.

Just so I understand, I was hoping to use the Ruckus AP's as my wifi and be able to return my wifi box to my ISP (because they charge me for it) and just keep the modem. It looks like I still need to have a wifi box even if I use the Ruckus AP's, is that correct?

Thank you

Hi @JenD

Yes, there must be a modem and a router to connect the ICX 7150-C12p, it must be plugged into one of the twelve ports.

For better understanding of the Lennar setup please follow the below guide.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

So, just so I am clear is the Ruckus just like a wifi booster? It does not replace the wifi box I have from Spectrum?

Thank you.