I'm having a problem with the Ruckus system not "connecting" Here is the specifics.
1) Purchased to home about 3 years ago and they system worked fine for that time.
2) About 2 months ago the city upgraded the main electrical meter. The power was out for about 15 seconds when they replaced it.
3) After the meter was replaced the Ruckus system was very slow to upload - download. Rebooted the system several times with no improvement.
4) Reset the master AP to factory default and recreated the wireless network - no improvement.
5) When performing a speed test more times than not it indicates that the network cannot be found or no internet connection available. AP(s) do show up on the unleashed app. Switch is not shown on the app.
6) Have not reset the switch to factory default.
System is ATT fiber to the ONT and ethernet cat 6 from the ONT to the ATT BG320 router. Ethernet Cat 6 from the modem to the switch.
Any help / advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Based on the information you have shared it seems like you are having slow internet speed in your network. To find out the root cause of the issue we request you to check the speed while it is connected to ISP( Internet Service Provider) and to the Access points by following the below steps.
1. Try to connect your computer to the ISP router using the ethernet cable.
2. Once you are done with the above step please try to run the speed test and search for websites and confirm whether your speed is stable or not.
3. Also perform the same step by connecting the computer to the Wi-Fi/ SSID coming from the ISP router. (Note: Not the Wi-Fi coming from the access points.)
Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.