cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar Ruckus connect problem

Baker2289
New Contributor

I'm having a problem with the Ruckus system not "connecting" Here is the specifics.

1) Purchased to home about 3 years ago and they system worked fine for that time.

2) About 2 months ago the city upgraded the main electrical meter. The power was out for about 15 seconds when they replaced it.

3) After the meter was replaced the Ruckus system was very slow to upload - download. Rebooted the system several times with no improvement.

4) Reset the master AP to factory default and recreated the wireless network - no improvement.

5) When performing a speed test more times than not it indicates that the network cannot be found or no internet connection available. AP(s) do show up on the unleashed app. Switch is not shown on the app.

6) Have not reset the switch to factory default.

System is ATT fiber to the ONT and ethernet cat 6 from the ONT to the ATT BG320 router. Ethernet Cat 6 from the modem to the switch.

Any help / advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

20 REPLIES 20

Jayavidhya

Hi @Baker2289 

Greetings of the day,

Thanks for your detailed description.

Based on the information you have shared it seems like you are having slow internet speed in your network. To find out the root cause of the issue we request you to check the speed while it is connected to ISP( Internet Service Provider) and to the Access points by following the below steps.

1. Try to connect your computer to the ISP router using the ethernet cable.

2. Once you are done with the above step please try to run the speed test and search for websites and confirm whether your speed is stable or not.

3. Also perform the same step by connecting the computer to the Wi-Fi/ SSID coming from the ISP router.  (Note: Not the Wi-Fi coming from the access points.)

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

When connected to the ATT modem via ethernet / mac book pro I get consistent speeds of 800-900 and stable

When connected via wireless to the ATT SSID I get consistent speeds of 550-650 and stable.

All web sites connected via Ethernet and SSID from the load perfectly..

Perhaps reset the ICX750 to factory defaults?

Hi @Baker2289 

Thanks for your response.

Resetting the switch does not solve the issue. For further troubleshooting we request you to gain access to the switch and share the output of the below mentioned commands.

To gain access to the switch first we need to find the IP address of the switch by using the below guide.

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

Once you find the IP address of the switch you can access the switch remotely to the device 'Command Line". Here I attach the guide on how to access the switch remotely or' access points'.

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you get access to the command line it will look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router>

enable

Show version

Show flash

Please share the output of the above commands.

Also please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community