cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar ICX7150-C12 Switch unable to reset after power outage SYST light orange

Ch823
New Contributor

Hello,

My switch is not sending power to any of my equipment. The SYST light is orange and I have read through the forums and tried factory resetting with no luck. I am not to familiar with Putty and have also tried those steps looking through the forums. Is there any other way I can get help with this?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Ch823 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

As you have performed the software recovery to the Switch which is already of 08.0.90 or later. However, you could Upgrade your Switch to the latest version.

Could you please share a full screenshot showing the information?

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23

Ch823
New Contributor

image.jpg

I was able to get everything to boot up and turn green. All the AP’s are on and green. 
thank you. 

Hi @Ch823 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Great!!! Good to know that you performed the Software recovery successfully and that the Switch and access Points are back to their normal state. 

We appreciate your time and patience on this case.

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the software recovery troubleshooting post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

Thank you again for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community and feel free to contact us for future queries.

Have a great day ahead!!!

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Now the AP’s are on I tried to log into the Unleased app and keep getting an error Your device isn't connected to the RUCKUS Unleashed network". I am connected to the network though. 

Hi @Ch823 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Could you please uninstall the Unleashed application from your smartphone and re-install it, try to log in again?

If you get the same error again, could you please login to your Unleashed system on a laptop web browser using the Master AP IP Address OR https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ ? Please check the current version of your Unleashed Access Points and share a screenshot of the same.

Please refer to the below screenshots for more information on how to know your Unleashed Access Points version details. 

Please check, and help us with the above-requested information, since we can upgrade the APs to avoid this issue, and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi