cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover me password

Suresh
New Contributor

Moved into a Lennar condo previously occupied. The switch is working fine but the access point (R510) is only showing Recover.me-10C090 and is asking for a password in the setup. No documentation or procedures for getting back to the configure.me setup. I did follow reset process on ICX 7150-C12P. LAN cables were disconnected while I did them.

Access point model number is: R510

.Screenshot_20231005_112730_Settings.jpg

20231005_110838.jpg20231005_110732.jpg20231005_111237.jpg20231005_110722.jpg20231005_110659.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Suresh 

Based on the images you have shared it seems like the cables are wrongly connected in the switch. Please note that the cable marked in the below diagram had to be connected in the one of the 12 ports of the switch.

Vsquez_Fer_4-1666361087702.png

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Jayavidhya

Hi @Suresh 

Greetings of the day,

Based on the description the recover.me appears only when a mesh configuration is present. 

To solve this issue we need  to configure the network again by hard resetting the access points.

For physical factory reset if you have two access points you need to disconnect the cable of the one access points (which is in good condition) and leave the other one in connected state ( in which you are going to perform factory reset). Once you are done with the factory reset make sure everything is good and reconnect the access point back.

Physical Factory Reset of RUCKUS Access Point:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Physical-Factory-Reset-an-Ac...

For detailed understanding of the issue please refer to the below guide.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/articles/000011009

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

Hi,

I followed and was able to get into "Configure me......".

Then connected laptop and was able to get into "Unleashed" webpage and given SSID name.

then the login page appeared and I was able to login using admin credentials.

however, new SSID not available in my wifi list. also Access Points lights are same as before. PWR & CTL blinking. Also it says "internet disconnected". Let me know what am I missing.

Also any other steps I need to follow to have them working.

Suresh
New Contributor

also,

to connect 2nd access point R510, do I need to follow the same process OR once this is setup, 2nd AP also will consider same setup?

Please do send me all the steps I need to follow so I can have them completed.

Hi @Suresh 

Thanks for your response.

Please share the status of the access points in the unleashed app. Also please check whether the access points are upgraded to the same version or not.

Vsquez_Fer_13-1666702653997.png

Also please share the image of the switch showing the LED status and the cable connections.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community